JR Zacotinsky (U-20T on GolfMK6.com enthusiast forums) and his 2.0L TSI equipped 2011 MK6 GTI have been itching for more power. Previously making 370WHP, JR's EJ400 equipped TSI was ready for the challenge! This past week, with the assistance of our Authorized Dealer, Force Fed Engineering and their Dynojet 224x Chassis Dynamometer, we were able to take our Big Turbo Performance Software calibration to the next level, making 470WHP/390WTQ , before the PTE 5530 turbo exceeded it's capabilities. Boost was set at 28PSI, on pump gas and water/methanol injection, and featuring our newly released TSI High Output Fuel System upgrade. Despite all of these modifications, the car is still his daily driver!
- Unitronic Big Turbo Software
- ERmotorsport CEL elimator (diverter)
- ERmotorsport 2.5" turbo outlet piping
- ERmotorsport velocity intake and heat shield
- ERmotorsport 3.5" turbo inlet piping
- ERmotorsport diverter relocate
- Eurojet SS turbo manifold
- Eurojet turboback exhaust with cat
- Eurojet front mount intercooler
- Eurojet mkv recirculating catch can
- Synapse diverter valve
- ARP Hardware
- Ferrea +1mm intake valves
- Ferrea +1mm exhaust valves
- Ferrea springs and titanium retainers
- Precision CEA Billet 5530 Turbocharger
- BSH throttle body charge pipe
- Aquamist HFS-4 methanol injection 5 nozzle direct port system
- Greddy Profec B-Spec Boost control
- BSH Pendulum Mount
- BFI Full Trans and Motor mounts
For further details regarding this car, check out the build thread on GolfMK6.com.
UNITRONIC® is a registered trademark of Unitronic Corporation Inc.
© 2017 Unitronic Performance Software and Hardware. All Rights Reserved.
4633 Louis B-Mayer, Laval, Quebec, Canada, H7P 6G5 Tel.: 1.866.341.2447 / Fax: 1.866.714.9893
*Unitronic is not affiliated with any vehicle manufacturers. All Manufacturer and vehicle names and trademarks are used in this web site are for identification purposes only. All trademarks and trade dress such as Audi ®, Volkswagen ®, VW ®, Seat ®, Skoda ®, Porsche ®, GTI ®, Golf ®,Golf R ®, Golf City ®, Scirocco ®, Jetta ®, GLI ®, R32 ®, Rabbit ®, Passat ®, Passat CC ®, Tiguan ®, Beetle ®, New Beetle ®, EOS ®, Touareg ®, Phaeton ® DSG ®, S Tronic ®, TSI ®, TFSI ®, VR6 ®, A3 ®, S3 ®, RS3 ®, A4 ®, S4 ®, RS4 ®, A5 ®, S5 ®,RS5 ® Q5 ®, SQ5 ®, A6 ®, S6 ®, RS6 ®, Q7 ®, SQ7 ®, A7 ®, S7 ®,RS7 ® A8 ®, S8 ®, R8 ®, TT ®, TTS ®, Boxster ®, 911 ®, 996 ®, 997 ®, 991 ®, Panamera ®, Macan ®, 918 Spyder ®, Cayenne ®, Cayman ® are registered trademarks of Volkswagen AG, Audi AG, and Porsche AG.